BBC Gloucestershire get a closer look at the BRIT Billion Award
Custom Awards: From Design to Delivery
We were thrilled to have BBC Radio Gloucestershire visit our Tewkesbury workshop for a closer look at the BRIT Billion Award. The team at BBC Glos popped into to see how we create each unique bespoke trophy, and have a chat with the team:
How cool is this! 🤩🏆
— BBC Radio Gloucestershire (@BBCGlos) May 25, 2023
The BRIT Billion Award
The iconic BRIT Awards expand their recognition of major music milestones with the new BRIT Billion Award. Presented to artists that surpass one billion UK career streams, the trophy features the iconic BRIT statuette, encapsulated in an acrylic ‘B’.
Designed in-house at Gaudio, this unique trophy is the result of a collaborative process, deep-diving into the BRITs brand, considering not only the legacy of such an iconic accolade, but the future of music in an ever-changing landscape.
Bespoke Trophy Design for Any Event
Winners’ of these impressive accolades include ABBA, Lewis Capaldi, Mariah Carey and Ellie Goulding.
Honoring an occasion with an iconic trophy like the BRIT Billion Award starts with a design. Our team are experts in helping your brand make an impact with bespoke awards worth celebrating.
From enquiry to event, how does Gaudio create a custom award?
- Enquiry – Get in touch! A member of the team will ask you for some information to put together a brief for our design team.
- Quote – Receive a 3D render of what your trophy will look like.
- Order – The team begins to manufacture your awards.
- Proof – Double-check your winners details and any printed elements.
- Delivery – Your bespoke awards are packed in recyclable materials where possible, and shipped directly to you, your recipients, or your event.
If you’re getting event-ready, contact a member of the team at Gaudio to see how we can support your event with a winning design and flexible fulfilment options.
Custom Awards for News-Worthy Events
Designed and manufactured to suit your brief, brand, and budget.