We are looking for an AAT qualified bookkeeper to be responsible for Gaudio’s financial data and compliance, by maintaining accurate records on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. The successful candidate will also undertake accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting and general ledger entries. They will form part of a small but busy team dealing with a variated range of clients, as part of an innovative and creative company.
The job consists of but is not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements – principally the monthly management accounts.
- Meeting all HMRC requirements for periodic returns and information.
- Making sure spending is in line with expectations and business needs.
- Cash flow management on a day-to-day basis through prompt and efficient collection of receivables and organized settlement of payables.
- Credit Control.
- Recommending ways of cutting costs.
- Providing information for externally prepared financial statements and audits.
- Liaise with Accountants.
- Perform all Payroll duties including P11d’s.
- Arrange Medical Insurances and Pensions.
- Other administrative tasks of a varied nature for the efficient operation of the company
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
- AAT qualification required
- Experience using SAGE Line 50.
- Experience in credit control would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time and workload to meet tight deadlines
Competitive salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Start date: January 2022
Ideal Working Hours: 8am – 4pm. Office based, but can be flexible.
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
- Company pension contributions
- Health insurance after 6 months
Gaudio Awards is the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke awards and trophies. We design and manufacture some of the UK’s most high-profile awards including the Radio 1 Teen Awards, National Lottery and MasterChef Awards. We are based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, and our design and production are on one site giving the successful candidate excellent opportunity to see every step of the process, from design to delivery.
Please visit our website for more information about the company and the awards that we produce: www.gaudio.co.uk
How to Apply:
If you think you meet the requirements of the role and want to contribute to the future of the company, you can apply in any of the following ways:
Apply on LinkedIn: Senior Bookkeeper
Email us: Send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Post to: Adam Hutchinson, Gaudio Awards, Unit H, The Courtyard, Tewkesbury Business Park, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8GD
If you have any queries about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact us.