Gaudio are looking for a bright and enthusiastic designer to join the ever growing team. The successful candidate will be liaising with clients from the world’s leading brands to transform their brief from a concept through to a finished product. This exciting position offers the candidate the chance to flex their creative muscles and see the results manufactured in house. They will form part of a small but busy team dealing with a range of budgets, briefs, materials and lead times. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team in an innovative, creative and quickly growing company with big ideas for the future!
• Working directly with clients, agencies, distributors and our sales team to transform a brief, logo or brand into an award
• Designing bespoke awards, trophies, plaques and corporate gifts to suit a budget, brief and manufacturing process
• Producing engraving and print proofs for client sign off prior to manufacture
• Taking concept designs and producing manufacture drawings
• Liaising with suppliers and the production team throughout the production process
• Managing your workload and the design process
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
• Experience using Adobe Illustrator (SolidWorks and Photoshop would be advantageous)
• Understanding of basic manufacturing processes and principles
• Enthusiastic and a passion to learn
• Ability to manage your own time and workload
In return we will offer:
• Freedom to design and create bespoke products for leading UK events and worldwide brands
• First-hand experience of design for manufacturing and the production process
• Any training and support needed to help you fulfil your role
• A friendly and supportive work environment where you can contribute to the future and growth of the company
Other opportunities will be available as you progress including manufacturing experience, website development, search engine optimisation, blogging/copywriting, marketing, social media and photography.
Gaudio Awards is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke awards and trophies. We design and manufacture some of the UK’s most high profile awards including the Pride of Britain, National Lottery and Silver Clef Awards. Our brand new facility located in Twyning, Gloucestershire, houses design and production under one roof giving the successful candidate excellent opportunity to experience design for manufacture first hand.
Despite the world-wide recession, Gaudio has continued to grow at a phenomenal rate over the last 4 years, by offering a service that can’t be matched in the industry – high quality awards that are custom designed for the client at an affordable price. In the last 12 months the company has employed 3 new members of staff and with big plans for the future the team will only continue to grow.
Please visit our website for more information about the company and the awards that we produce: www.gaudio.co.uk
How to Apply
If you think you meet the requirements of the role and want to contribute to the future of the company, please send your CV along with a covering letter and portfolio or examples of your work to: email@example.com
or post to:
3-4 Ripple Court,
If you have any queries about the role please don’t hesitate to contact us.